If you enjoy the aritcles and builds posted here please take the time to register. it lets me know if it is worth it to keep posting information.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If you enjoy the aritcles and builds posted here please take the time to register. it lets me know if it is worth it to keep posting information.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TheWife
TheWife
Admin

Week Coming Up Empty Week Coming Up

Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:35 pm
I am going to be laying a laminate floor through the whole house next week well excited bounce as not had a floor since I have lived here which is 3 years Mad . Probably wont be able to stand up straight for a month and half but I am sure it will be worth it. Oh yeah I guess the ole man (Wayne) be supervising lmfao.

I might post before and after pics maybe tongue
fletch
fletch
http://www.fletcher-db.com

Week Coming Up Empty Re: Week Coming Up

Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:50 am
The absolute best 2 items you can have when you lay this floor are:

1. knee pads, $10 at Home Depot.

2. There is a metal tool to use when you get to edges, that with a rubber mallet is a life saver.

Also, use a board against the flooring when you tap things in place, it saves the flooring and makes it easier to hit.

As you can tell, flooring is one of the things I do a lot of. Can't wait to see it.
TheWife
TheWife
Admin

Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:09 am
no knee pads but I have the rest, yeah no laughing at me floor when its done, whole house Shocked
fletch
fletch
http://www.fletcher-db.com

Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:19 am
Spend the 10 bucks on knee pads, you'll thank me later!
TheWife
TheWife
Admin

Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:44 pm
Ok got the knee pads 4 dollars at harbour freight, 1 room down loads to go, pic is me profile pic now
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum