Dedicated to the reproduction of detail in any scale


You are not connected. Please login or register

'70 Monte Carlo

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 '70 Monte Carlo on Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:47 pm

Anyone have a '70 Monte Carlo, hood they can spare, yea I kno super long shot

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/gothiczhouseofkustomz/home

2 Re: '70 Monte Carlo on Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:26 pm

I will keep my eye out. If I see anything that may help, I will let you know.

View user profile http://www.fletcher-db.com

3 Re: '70 Monte Carlo on Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:11 pm

fletch wrote:I will keep my eye out. If I see anything that may help, I will let you know.

Thank you

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/gothiczhouseofkustomz/home

4 Re: '70 Monte Carlo on Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:57 pm

I have one, going to use the roof from the monte to make a cutlass supreme so I won't need the hood. if you still need one give me your address and I'll send it out to you. it's molded in green.

View user profile

5 Monte hood on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:55 am

Rhodes wrote:I have one, going to use the roof from the monte to make a cutlass supreme so I won't need the hood. if you still need one give me your address and I'll send it out to you. it's molded in green.

Thanx Rhodes, yea still looking, thank you, you have a PM

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/gothiczhouseofkustomz/home

6 Re: '70 Monte Carlo on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:38 pm

your welcome

View user profile

7 Re: '70 Monte Carlo on Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:09 pm

Finally got that hood sent out to you should be getting soon if you already haven't. let me know when you get it so I know it made it ok. thanks

View user profile

8 Re: '70 Monte Carlo on Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:27 pm

Rhodes wrote:Finally got that hood sent out to you should be getting soon if you already haven't. let me know when you get it so I know it made it ok. thanks

Thanx Rhodes I got it, thank you, now if I could just get around the wall

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/gothiczhouseofkustomz/home

9 Re: '70 Monte Carlo on Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:48 pm

Good to hear!! hope you get around that wall Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum