If you enjoy the aritcles and builds posted here please take the time to register. it lets me know if it is worth it to keep posting information.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If you enjoy the aritcles and builds posted here please take the time to register. it lets me know if it is worth it to keep posting information.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rhodes
Rhodes

uploading pictures Empty uploading pictures

Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:42 am
how do I go about uploading pictures to my post?? tried host an image when I click upload nothing shows on the post.
Custom Mike
Custom Mike
http://members.fotki.com/customike/about/

uploading pictures Empty Re: uploading pictures

Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:21 am
Steve, you have to use an external Photo Hosting site like Fotki or Photobucket, from there it depends on which one you're using. I can help with Fotki, but I'm worthless when it comes to Photobucket!

Fotki is free to use up to a certain size, but you can request more storage space once a month, I used the free version for years. But I finally bought a premium membership about 6 years ago because I get unlimited storage!

Last edited by Custom Mike on Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Rhodes
Rhodes

Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:34 am
thanks Mike I'll check into it
Kitbash
Kitbash
Admin
https://kitbashkorner.wordpress.com/

Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:17 am
they worded it goofy when they made this forum software, the term "host an image" they expect you to actually host the image on your pc, and paste a direct url to it into the navigation bar.

the easiest way is it have one of the free image sites (photobucket/fotki/postiamge/tinypic/imgur or you might even be able to use instagram )

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum