If you enjoy the aritcles and builds posted here please take the time to register. it lets me know if it is worth it to keep posting information.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If you enjoy the aritcles and builds posted here please take the time to register. it lets me know if it is worth it to keep posting information.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gary Parker

What I got to drool over yesterday at work.... - Page 2 Empty re; What I got to drool over yesterday at work....

Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:47 pm
Making me drool at the pics man!! You've gotta Cool workplace Bro. GOD BLESS!!
Custom Mike
Custom Mike
http://members.fotki.com/customike/about/

What I got to drool over yesterday at work.... - Page 2 Empty Re: What I got to drool over yesterday at work....

Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:09 am
Dennis, I wish it was mine, I just got to lust over it for a few minutes...and no, I didn't get to sit in it or start it, it would have been reported stolen a few minutes after it fired up! Twisted Evil

Gary, my job as an Alarm Service Tech takes me to many different places every day, rarely are they as cool as this. But when I a job somewhere like this, you'd better believe I enjoy it! cheers
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum