If you enjoy the aritcles and builds posted here please take the time to register. it lets me know if it is worth it to keep posting information.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If you enjoy the aritcles and builds posted here please take the time to register. it lets me know if it is worth it to keep posting information.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Custom Mike
Custom Mike
http://members.fotki.com/customike/about/

Knock, Knock.... Who's there???          Jefbo!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Knock, Knock.... Who's there??? Jefbo!!!!

Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:43 am
Welcome back Jeff, you're kind of hard to forget, not too many guys are as into the old Vans as you are! cheers
Rhodes
Rhodes

Knock, Knock.... Who's there???          Jefbo!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Knock, Knock.... Who's there??? Jefbo!!!!

Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:08 am
Glad to see you back Jeff !!!!!!
Jefbo

Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:25 am
Thanks Mike, Steve. It's good to get back. I hope I can make the time to be active. Sounds like posting photo's is a little more difficult this time around. But we'll see... gonna try soon.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum