If you enjoy the aritcles and builds posted here please take the time to register. it lets me know if it is worth it to keep posting information.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If you enjoy the aritcles and builds posted here please take the time to register. it lets me know if it is worth it to keep posting information.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kitbash
Kitbash
Admin
https://kitbashkorner.wordpress.com/

Kustom Graphx - Page 2 Empty Re: Kustom Graphx

Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:53 pm
would love to get an alps printer but for now it is not in the budget
lots of ideas for decals but not enough time in the day or money in the bank yet lol
GHOK
GHOK
https://sites.google.com/site/gothiczhouseofkustomz/home

Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:56 pm
Kitbash wrote:would love to get an alps printer but for now it is not in the budget
lots of ideas for decals but not enough time in the day or money in the bank yet lol

got the printer for like 600.00, sold all my kits, and my truck, ect, ect, have spent well over another 500.00 into trying to get a computer built to run the Alps, so far all I have is a win 95 OS install disk, lol, gotta laugh man, all I need is a comp with a mother board in it that will run win 95, thats all, dont say it, been there done that, lol, yeah I know what you all are thinking, this has been going of for about 3-4 years now, most of that money went to someone to build it, but its still not built, when asked for a refund, said it was my fault, yep a friend, no longer, sooooooo 3 comps later, it still gathers dust, all the CPU's are to advanced to run the Alps I have, now I could go out and get a 5500 Alps, but I dont have the 1500.00 +, to get it, mine will do the same as the 5500 cept gold and silver leaf, lmbo actually mine doesnt do the same as a 5500, it's not doing anything, lol

So if any of you have a comp with win 95, I would gladly try and make a deal with you, to purchase, it, yeah I get that allot,> lol!
fletch
fletch
http://www.fletcher-db.com

Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:27 pm
Wow, wish I would have known, like, last year.

Keep watching Craigslist, put in something in the wanted section. You might just get real lucky.
GHOK
GHOK

Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:42 pm
fletch wrote:Wow, wish I would have known, like, last year.

Keep watching Craigslist, put in something in the wanted section. You might just get real lucky.

Yeah I did that to, thats kinda one of the resons, it's now 3 comps later, or maybe 4, I have lost count, BUT, I never asked about a mother board, or just that, hmmmmmm, thanks Fletch, same results, different direction, thanks.......
GHOK
GHOK

Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:43 pm
OH, while on the subject, I do barter, (trade) for my work, not allot, as people wind up taking advantage, and freindships go down the drain over it, and it is bummer to make freinds, only to wind up losing them over trading, but I am always willing to work with ANYONE, over whatever it is I do.

Yes the prices are kinda high, but it's one off kustom designs, I have sent many people to decalers, only to be told they wont, cant, or dont have the time, to do the stuff, I luv to do, then I feel like a jerk for refering them to the decaler in the first place, I do normal stuff, like them too, but as for the kustom designs, I really don't think you will find anyone else, that will put in the 15 + hours or so, from concept to design, to print, also there is no payment till we go to print, and I do include a contact number, so we can talk about your design, yes I can, and will do desings from your mind too, and yes, to toot my own horn, I haven't come across a design I can not do, or print, toot, toot.

Thanks everyone.....

Small print: Please do not put me on you clock, if you see a design, then that means it is ready to scale and print, if I am working on your design, I ask you at least give me 60 days to complete it, as I do have other passions, like building, and designing whatever pops up in whats left of my mind, if I share a design, and it's not complete, I will say it needs, ect, ect, it's not for sale yet, so, you say to yourself, whaaaa, wait, American Spirit isn't done, and I just said it was sold, well I need a better graphics card in my computer to finish it, so I traded it, and the buyer/trader, and I talk everyday, on FB, skype.

If you want, and I luv hanging out while I work, you can send me an add req, threw Skype, at "Gothic'z House Of Kustomz", and we can hang out and cut plastic up, just because it's kool, Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum