If you enjoy the aritcles and builds posted here please take the time to register. it lets me know if it is worth it to keep posting information.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If you enjoy the aritcles and builds posted here please take the time to register. it lets me know if it is worth it to keep posting information.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets stir it up a bit in here

+3
TheWife
Custom Mike
Kitbash
7 posters
Go down
Kitbash
Kitbash
Admin
https://kitbashkorner.wordpress.com/

Lets stir it up a bit in here Empty Lets stir it up a bit in here

Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:04 am
seems after the post letting everyone know about the issues i had with a few past members, people have given up here.

with the exception of mike and myself there has not been a post since so we will break it down simply.

sound off and let us know who is still with us.

those that want to leave, i have no hard feelings for, on the internet it is hard to know who to trust or believe and i know there is some hard campaigning going on out there by the past members to drag my name through the mud. you will have to sort out who you believe on your own and go from there.

if you are planning on staying here with us, give us a short list of what you have in the hopper for the near future.

currently i plan to finish the p51, rebuild the frame/cage on the 70 1/2 camaro and get some work done on the 1 / 12 scale camaro.

how bout you?
Custom Mike
Custom Mike
http://members.fotki.com/customike/about/

Lets stir it up a bit in here Empty Re: Lets stir it up a bit in here

Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:17 pm
I'm still here Wayne, so we know now there are three of us still alive and kicking...you forgot your Wife, I'm tellin'! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

As far as what I've got planned for the year...jeez, ask a tough question, will ya? I've got a few to finish off....

'69 Barracuda - Needs the hood painted, the rest is done...

Lets stir it up a bit in here 1969Barracuda0239-vi

The Momad - Dodge Magnum with a complete restyling to look like a '57 Nomad...Rear side windows are being reshaped, and a upper grille is being added to the nose of the hood. Chassis, engine and interior are all done...hell, it's even painted, but after all the re-working, I'm gonna have to repaint it!

Lets stir it up a bit in here Momad295-vi

After those two, a long-term project I've been playing with on and off. A re-engineering of the Jo-Han '71-'74 Javelin chassis and interior...making it more of a modern style with real suspension, and a platform style interior instead of the old tub. This one is lots and lots of fun!

Lets stir it up a bit in here 1974Javelin259-vi

Lets stir it up a bit in here 1974Javelin295-vi

Lets stir it up a bit in here 1974Javelin329-vi

In between, anything that gets started is usually the plan, I don't try to hold myself to a "gotta build this next" mindset, whatever speaks to me at the moment is what I get working on, I've found I get better results that way.
Kitbash
Kitbash
Admin
https://kitbashkorner.wordpress.com/

Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:04 pm
thats alot of work on the javelin bud, i would have been inclined to steal an undercarriage from one of the current cuda kits myself lol

even if we are the only 3 to keep things going here for the minute i am sure more will come in time.

TheWife
TheWife
Admin

Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:12 pm
Glad someone remembered me lmfao tongue
Custom Mike
Custom Mike
http://members.fotki.com/customike/about/

Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:17 pm
Uh-oh, I may have made the member count drop to two...watch your back Wayne! Evil or Very Mad

If it's a good forum with no drama issues, we'll make it just fine, the only forum I'm on right now that isn't dead is Model Cars Magazine's forum, but they have thousands of members.

And I would use the 'Cuda chassis, but I just want to see if I can do it myself, I'm hard-headed like that! That, and I don't have one of the new 'Cuda kits yet...I'm waiting to see if Revell revises the body and fixes the wheel well lips so I don't have to!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum