If you enjoy the aritcles and builds posted here please take the time to register. it lets me know if it is worth it to keep posting information.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If you enjoy the aritcles and builds posted here please take the time to register. it lets me know if it is worth it to keep posting information.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets stir it up a bit in here

+3
TheWife
Custom Mike
Kitbash
7 posters
Go down
Rhodes
Rhodes

Lets stir it up a bit in here - Page 4 Empty Re: Lets stir it up a bit in here

Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:05 am
hey It's me Delta (now go by Rhodes on here, the new site) I'm still here (dummy me just read this post) don't plan on leaving. have a lot of things I would like to build. working on a '67 Olds gasser as of now for a build off on a facebook group or should I say trying to get it done Laughing. using an old Hurst Hairy Olds body and a monogram '66 Malibu SS for the rest. I'd post a few pics but I still haven't figured out a good way to post pictures. Embarassed
Custom Mike
Custom Mike
http://members.fotki.com/customike/about/

Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:47 am
You've gotta have a photo-hosting site like Fotki, Photobucket, etc. as far as I know, but Wayne can tell ya if I'm wrong. I use Fotki, other than their maintenance issues in the last year, they've been great for the other 9 years I've been a member!
Jefbo

Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:46 am
OK, you want to know what I'm working on... Good question! I will need to get a leagle pad and spend a couple of hours writing it all down. So let's start simple. What I started this week give or take...

4 Van models:

1- Jimmy Flintstone resin Dodge A100 with the Lindberg Little Red Wagon as a trans kit
2- Testors/Jimmy Flintstone resin Chevy Astro Van
3- Hasagawa 1963 VW Type2 Micro Bus Mini (shortened wheel base)
4- MPC 1974 Ford Econoline "HighJacker"

2 customs:

5- AMT 1940 Ford Sedan Delivery
6- AMT 1949 Ford Custom hardtop

1 Super Car:

7- Polar lights/Johnny Lightning (I think) Ford GT

The funny thing is, my goal for the year is to Finnish as many of my old models as possible.
and yes, I plan on finishing all my started models!!! some day...

I just realize... this is more like the last 2 weeks... Rolling Eyes
Gary Parker

Lets stir it up a bit in here - Page 4 Empty re; Lets stir it up a bit in here

Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:14 pm
Hey guys & girl , being a newbie & all , I just want to say thanks 4 having me. As 4trashing people??,, I DON'T accept it PERIOD!!! It's NOT right & it's NOT COOL , PUT the trash in the Dumpster where it belongs!!! NOT HERE !! Having gotten that off my mind & heart , I just want to say seeing pics of all your woks, past & present are really helping me get even more excited about being back in this outrageously fun hobby!!! I've got to get my camera fixed & then get a photo app?? or whatever it takes to put pics. on here. As far as projects go,,, I just started 1. What do u get when u cross a Viper w/ Vette?? I'll leave you with that 4 now . GOD BLESS ALL!!!
TheWife
TheWife
Admin

Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:15 pm
welcome to the forum gary Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum