If you enjoy the aritcles and builds posted here please take the time to register. it lets me know if it is worth it to keep posting information.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If you enjoy the aritcles and builds posted here please take the time to register. it lets me know if it is worth it to keep posting information.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets stir it up a bit in here

+3
TheWife
Custom Mike
Kitbash
7 posters
Go down
fletch
fletch
http://www.fletcher-db.com

Lets stir it up a bit in here - Page 3 Empty Re: Lets stir it up a bit in here

Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:52 am
I hope so. It would be nice to have a few more, but, I love getting on here and seeing what you guys are working on.
Jefbo

Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:26 am
Hey all, sorry I'm late, I pulled onto the beltway and couldn't find the exit!
So hey Wayne, Dennis, Mike and of coarse Tina. How have you'all been? I will do my best to keep on top of things here. I'm sure I have tons to post as I've been building a lot this last month. As usual, my big problem is time issues so if you don't see me, just go to facebook an give me a kick in the bum. So I got some catching up to do, they're all new posts to me. lol
Jefbo

Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:37 am

I don't try to hold myself to a "gotta build this next" mindset, whatever speaks to me at the moment is what I get working on, I've found I get better results that way.

I couldn't put it any better myself. That is me to a tee. That's how I stay in my happy place. That being said, This is the year I'm finishing as many old projects as I can. The good news is I have so many cool project to chose from. Let's just hope some speak to me. Can you believe I started four new Van models and a Ford GT last week alone. the month before that it was two 1940 Fords. There's no hope for me.
Jefbo

Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:39 am
That's some beautiful work you're doing there Mike. I especially like the plastic work on the Javelin chassis.
Custom Mike
Custom Mike
http://members.fotki.com/customike/about/

Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:41 am
Thanks Jeff, the Javelin chassis and interior are a labor of love for me, it's my all-time favorite car, and I have three of the kit, along with a built-up that was sacrificed for this. I want to be able to build all of them, but that chassis especially is horrible, so I'll make my own. Now as soon as I'm done doing all this work, Moebius or Revell will come out with an all-new tool one, just watch! Mad Mad Mad
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum