If you enjoy the aritcles and builds posted here please take the time to register. it lets me know if it is worth it to keep posting information.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

If you enjoy the aritcles and builds posted here please take the time to register. it lets me know if it is worth it to keep posting information.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets stir it up a bit in here

+3
TheWife
Custom Mike
Kitbash
7 posters
Go down
TheWife
TheWife
Admin

Lets stir it up a bit in here - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets stir it up a bit in here

Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:20 pm
No all's good I will stick around pwahahaha, yeah I hear the shoe shop calling lol
fletch
fletch
http://www.fletcher-db.com

Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:37 pm
Better make that 4. I haven't left. I have no intentions of going anywhere and the past members know exactly where I stand, because I have left no room for drama. I may still be friends with them on Facebook, but they know I will say something if I see them saying bad things about Wayne or this site.

I haven't seen anything, so, I have not taken anyone to task. I did have some private messages, where I laid it out and called BS for what it was, yet they still asked me to be a part of their sites, so I am.

As far as not being on, you know my work schedule sometimes takes me off for days at a time, this happened to be one of those times.

What I have in the hopper? Hmmm, I have a plane that my son has been asking to do, so, as soon as we can get things together, we will work on that. I want to finish my flat bed and my 39 chevy.

I also have to get some stuff to Wayne, like I said I would when we were at the other site, to make molds from, just haven't had the money to send it out.

I thought I would have a house to build this year, but, do to financing, the customer had to put it on hold, so, I had to scramble to pick up other work.

Anyway, please don't think I have quit or left because I drop off for a few days, this is how it is for me at times. I will contribute as much as I can. Very Happy
Kitbash
Kitbash
Admin
https://kitbashkorner.wordpress.com/

Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:57 am
glad your still hanging around dennis
cant wait to see your son rip into that plane and have some fun
TheWife
TheWife
Admin